Reduce Operation Costs
Optimise your key process equipment and operator skills
ATLINE has significant process experience with the production of extruded feed and food products. We carry out a detailed review of the process and make recommendations for improvements to both production capacity and production quality. All with a view to reducing operating costs.
- Reviewing processes with a view to identifying critical processes, which may be optimised
- Reporting, to include proposed optimisation
- Preparing business case for optimisation projects, to include ROI calculations
- Controlling and operational implementation with a view to optimisation.
- Training production staff.
- Report which highlights and emphasises the actual problems and defines where the process may be optimised.
- Proposed solutions to actual problems which may be by way of simple improvements or by the implementation of new technology.
- Plan of priority for implementing solutions, thus ensuring that the most essential problems are solved first.
- Savings analysis which sets out the annual reductions in production costs.
- Preparing a general business case to include requirement specifications, project budgets, savings by way of ROI calculations.
- Sourcing and implementation of potential essential process technology.
- Training of production staff to ensure the correct use of the implemented technology.
- Documented improvements achieved by the implemented improvements.
- Ensures that potential suppliers have fulfilled his obligations in relation to the requirement specification.
- Ensures that the improvements are fully accepted by the production staff, thus ensuring full ownership.
- Ensures the ownership of the production staff, thus ensuring that the implemented improvements or new technology generates the predicted ROI for the customer.