Robot Laboratory Technology
Patented robot-operated laboratory technology which can be used both in process and laboratory environments. Inline samplers will provide products to the automatic process laboratory subject to NIR & physical analysis such as bulk density, durability (PDI), water activity (aw), particle sizing and much more.
Standard NIR instruments such as FOSS DS2500/DS3 or other brands are automatically operated by the process laboratory. QA software forwards the latest analytical results to both operators and laboratory resources during manufacturing.
The implementation of the CheckMaster™ technology in our production, automates several of our laboratory analysis routines. This result in an increased analysis frequency which provides a superior understanding of the product quality for a complete manufacturing order. Analytical values are automatically transferred to both our operators as well as our ERP-system. ATLINE has done an excellent job in developing and customizing the CheckMaster™ to our products and manufacturing process, with great focus on cooperation and service.
The industries we serve
Snacks & cereals
Grain & flour
The CheckMaster™ is a patented technology which, by means of robot technology, automates NIR bench-top analysis instruments such as FOSS, Bruker and many other brands. All essential physical product analyses are offered, and the QA software ensures total quality analysis reporting and dashboard presentations during manufacturing.
- Re-uses ALL existing NIR calibrations
- Fully automated NIR analysis including sample grinding
- All essential physical product analyses
The NirMaster™ is a patented technology which automates standard bench-top NIR instruments such as FOSS DS2500/DS3/Infratec and many other brands.
- Re-uses ALL existing NIR calibrations
- Interface for NIR calibration software (Foss Manager and others)
- Bulk density, durability (PDI) and water activity (aw) analysis
Automatic bench-top NIR analysis
Automated bench-top NIR analysis without human interference. The technology includes grinding of product samples, interfacing with the NIR instrument and calibration software as well as washing and drying of the sampling cup. ALL existing calibrations are re-used.
- Re-uses existing NIR calibrations
- Sample grinding
- Cup washing
- Controlled compaction of sample
The CheckMaster™ is configurated with multiple sensors and vision cameras enabling the machine to conduct physical product analysis. The vision systems are supplied with plug-and-play ATLINE algorithms for checking specific properties of the food & feed product. Examples of physical product analysis parameters are bulk density, texture, sizing, colour, hardness, water activity, odour, durability, dust, tapped density and much more…….
- Total analytical overview for operators and laboratory while manufacturing
- Alarms if analytical values are not within specifications
- Final quality report
Quality reporting software
The ATLYTICS™ quality reporting software is an integral part of the CheckMaster™. The software monitors that the product being manufactured is within the specified minimum & maximum tolerances. Both the laboratory and production staff are consistently notified if potential analytical parameters are not complied with.
- Total analytical overview for operators and the laboratory while manufacturing
- Alarms are raised if analytical values are not within specifications
- Quality report including KPI for all analytical values
During production samplers installed at specific control points will automatically collect product samples according to pre-set timers. The product samples are collected and conveyed to the robot laboratory for analysis.
- Sampling technology installed at HACCP
- All hardware & software supplied by ATLINE
Inline quality analysis
The patented DensityMaster™ is designed to inline analyse bulk density after extrusion, drying and cooling. Repeatability accuracy of less than ±4 g/l is achievable due to a patented unique sampling technology subject to analysis of the following analytical parameters:
- Bulk density
Automated quality analysis technology
- Inline product sampling
- Vacuum conveying system
- Robot operated laboratory for benchtop NIR & physical analysis
- Packing and labelling machine for product reference samples
- Reference sample pick-up station for composite samples
- Manual infeed bin system for individual sample analysis
- Software including QA reporting for all productions
An inline sampler will collect a product sample from a process line on demand. PackMaster will receive the product sample to be packed, sealed and labelled with a flexible choice of information such as date, time, MO number, LOT number etc.
- Inline sampling and conveying of product to PackMaster™
- Automatic packing, sealing & labelling of the sample bag
- No human interference involved in product reference packing process
The ReferenceMaster™ system is designed for automatic sampling, conveying and product pick-up. A centralised collecting location can be allocated for manual product pick-up at a manufacturing site. Each production line can have its own reference pick-up station or one common pick-up station
The ReferenceMaster™ system can be combined with ATLINE CheckMaster™ & PackMaster™ systems, or operate as stand-alone system
- Inline sampling and vacuum conveying of product
- Multiple samplers and reference masters in one system
- Pre-programmed or forced sampling times