Below you can read about the information we collect, how we process them, and who you can contact if you have questions or comments about our guidelines. You can also find information about the legal basis for the processing.
The legal entity responsible for processing your personal information is:
VAT nr.: 3952826
Address: Fjordvej 108, 6000 Kolding, Denmark
Phone: +45 7777 1110
(” ATLINE “)
Most of the information ATLINE processes is information provided by you to us as our dealer, customer, supplier, employee or collaborator. We can also get information through others if we receive information about a customer through a dealer or from your employer, for example, if you are employed by our dealers, suppliers or partners.
ATLINE only process information necessary to deliver our products and services as well as for our continuous development and improvement.
3. Categories of Personal Information about you
Generally, ATLINE will need to process the following information:
- Usual contact information, name, address, phone number and mail. This can be both work and private.
- Contractual information, such as bank account and account number and payment terms related thereto.
- Information about purchase and delivery history.
- Travel information when visiting us or our visit to you.
- Insurance conditions in connection with transportation.
We collect information from the following sources:
- Directly from you or your employer, your customers, suppliers or partners.
- Administration and accounts within ATLINE .
- Public authorities.
5. Basis for the Data Processing
We process your personal information as described based on the following processing basis:
- GDPR Article 6.1.b (necessary to fulfil a contract in which you are a part).
- GDPR Article 6.1.c (necessary to fulfil our legal obligations e.g. according to the Danish Accounting Act).
- GDPR Article 6.1.f and Article 9.2.f (necessary to pursue a legitimate interest, including that legal claims can be determined, validated or defended).
We can share your personal information with:
- Suppliers, including IT vendors with whom we cooperate and who process data on our behalf.
- Suppliers and dealers, including IT vendors, support, vendors and financial institutions that we work with to assist our company.
- When we use such suppliers, this is based on data processing agreements and the data processor only process personal information according to our instructions, which means, among other things, that adequate security measures must be established, including organizational measures.
We will keep personal information as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned.
Basic contact information about you as a customer is stored as long as there is a customer relationship and a maximum of 5 years after termination of the contractual relationship. If the information is provided in connection with ongoing development and further development of our products and services, they are stored within the lifespan of the product or service.
Information about your transactions is kept for 5 years plus the current year in accordance with the requirements of the Accounting Act.
Under normal circumstances, five years after termination of a relationship with a customer, supplier, partner or employee, there will no longer be a purpose for processing or storing personal data.
8. Transfers to countries outside the EU / EEA
In special cases, we may transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA. Transfers to these third countries will only take place for specific purposes, as mentioned in Section 2, and we will always ensure that guarantees are in place when a transfer is made to a non-EU country.
9. Your rights
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request insight, rectification or deletion of your personal information.
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal information and to limit the processing of your personal information.
- If processing your personal information is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing done before your withdrawal of your consent.
- You are entitled to receive the personal information you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may complain to the Danish Data Protection Agency: Borgergade 28, 5 1300 Copenhagen K.
- You use of your rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
There may be conditions or restrictions on these rights. Therefore, you may not be able to have the right to data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances associated with the processing activities.
Employees and job applicants at ATLINE are governed by other separate privacy policies and internal guidelines.
Vers. PP0118 updated: 24 November 2019