At ATLINE, we work with a common goal to develop, manufacture and market innovative, high-quality analytical solutions for the feed & food industry. We consider our employees to be our greatest asset. Therefore, we want to create an inspiring and supportive environment to continuously attract and retain talented people with resourceful and innovative mindsets. We have built a very successful R&D team and we are continuously looking for new employees, who would like to contribute to strengthening and developing our business.
What we are looking for
We need a candidate that can work closely with our software team. The successful candidate has a solid understanding of the architecture of algorithms and software implementation. We expect you to have experience in one or more disciplines within signal processing, mathematical modelling or tracking algorithms. Other relevant topics include optimisation algorithms, computer vision, machine learning, and statistics. We also expect you to be able to take responsibility for a specific technical field or eventually lead small project groups within a larger project.
- Several years of relevant industry experience in algorithm development, implementation, and verification in a relevant field
- Strong skills in signal processing and/or machine learning
- Advanced mathematical skills
- Solid software development and programming skills within C++ and Java
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in programming of robots
- Possess good understanding of P&ID & process flow drawings
- Proficient in design of DCS, SCADA & PLC programming